Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Verizon

Oh my gosh, I have never had such a run around and poor customer service as I have with this company. We started our new adventure by going to Best Buy (our first mistake) to change our phone service from our now sold company, to one of our own. Well the person that helped us, and I use that word "helped" loosely, screwed up from the beginning. When we wanted him to correct, he said "oh, no problem just call customer service and they will take care of it in a few minutes". NOT, it has been almost 3 weeks and still no resolution. So tomorrow we are taking the phones back and going with Alltel. Man their commercials are so cool. And Greg, Jessica, Melissa, Angie, Johnny will be in our call circle. Does anyone read this thing?

2 comments:

Greg said...

I read it. Sounds like a Best Buy issue more than a Verizon issue.

unseeableroute said...

Well actually Best Buy started the issue, but Verizon compounded the problem by not correcting it. So I say baa hum bug, good riddins to Verizon.