Friday, October 12, 2007

Job Hunting

This has been the most fun for me ever, writing the resumes, cover letters, applications, interviews. I am kidding about that previous statement. I hate all that stuff. I had a interview last week that a zillion people have applied for. I may even have been their oldest candidate. I heard from a couple of my references that they had called them. So that is a good sign, they usually do that for their top 2 to 3 people. So I am hoping, am I praying yes, but and I don't want to sound cynical but I am not holding out much help from the big guy. He probably has other more important things to grant, and I am not high on the list. We use to be close but have long ago drifted apart. He has let me down and I know I have done the same. I could bargain, but I have done that so much too. Why is it so difficult to get a job in this State. I can think of a lot of reasons. Wish me luck, or better yet say a prayer for me, because I believe that he answers some people's requests just not all

No comments: