Sunday, October 14, 2007

CHina

Unless you have been living in a cave you have to have heard about all the stuff coming from China that is not good. Now don't get me wrong, I know most everything comes from China, and to tell you the truth it never bothered me before, as long as I could get a whole out fit for 95 cents, I mean of course I didn't give it a moments thought that how in the world could you buy something that cheap, plus packaging plus shipping. But I didn't. Now my daughter Melissa on the other hand could give you a whole message on China, and none of it good but I must admit I think I tune Melissa out after a few minutes. But now it has gotten to the point, where it has effected my grand kids toys, the things they put in their mouths and chew. And I am sorry but that is something you just don't mess with. Who cares about the drugs that come from China that are substandard, look at all those studies where they gave some of the people placebo's and some the real thing, and not all the people taking the placebo died. And the pet food, now I know for a fact that we put down lots and lots of animals at the pound, so really I guess we could thank the Chinese and our great pet food companies that buy this product from them for helping with the overpopulation. I could go on and on, about the illegal antibiotic's in their fish products, their fillers that are very unsafe. But when they started on the kids products I am finally appalled, and willing to finally do something. Not sure exactly what, but I won't buy from China for my grand kids anymore.

No comments: