Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Pulling my HAIR out

In the selling of Kubota Central Clare, I have ran up against issues that I never thought I would have to confront. I am so sick of our Vendors not canceling our accounts and letting the new company charge on our accounts. I wrote "letters of intent" to close out all account numbers. But did they do it NO, they are waiting for the new owners to send in their financials. Which they are not doing. Whats is wrong with this picture? I feel it is my responsibility to make sure our accounts are clear and credited with the correct amount, yes I could just say SCREW it and never mind. But I have a strong commitment of what is right and wrong. So I will follow through and make sure this business is credited the correct amt. And if you see me with a bald head then you will know that its been a little harder then I thought it would be.

No comments: