Monday, December 10, 2007

Babies Babies Babies

Just got a very special Christmas card and it said "Congratulations your gonna be a Grandma again". Now this was more to the point and I got it right away. Unlike the time I got a beautiful grandmother figurine and thought what a nice gift from Jessica and Greg, never realizing that they got it for me to announce their new baby coming. Anyway, I was totally shocked, on this one I was not let in on the planning of the new one, come to think of it I don't think most of the kids told me that they were trying, but thats ok, I don't tell all my medical stuff either. I know this will be a tough time for the new parents but they have done it so successfully with their daughter I know they will do super with the new one too. When Melissa told Sam, he just looked at her and gave her a "Sam Look", if you have been around him you know what that is. Hope its a easy pregnancy, as easy as they can get. And hope the job situation gets a whole lot better for Johnny. This is really a miracle, and so happy for them.

No comments: